Re: Harassment

On Wed, Aug 13, 2003 at 12:04:27AM -0400, Joey Hess wrote:
> Bijan Soleymani wrote:
> > I definitely did not harass you on purpose. I simply replid to a message
> > in this thread and sent a copy to you as well. Then I got your C-R
> > message and replied to that. Then I was bombarded by 100s of copies of
> > my response to your C-R challenge.
>
> Moral of this story: Never reply to C-R messages.

Hehe!
I was thinking something along the lines of:
Moral of the story: sender_reject = alanconnor@earthlink.net
(in Exim 3's syntax)

And personally, I *will* reply to C-R messages for exactly the same
reason that I will *not* run C-R myself: I believe in keeping the
avenues of legitimate correspondence as open as possible.

	-Cheers!
--