Re: Mirroring problem

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 10:52:56 +0200
Johann Spies <jspies@sun.ac.za> wrote:

> For the last two days our updates of the main debian archive failed
> (non-us and security.debian.org worked well) with the following error
> message:
>
> receiving file list ... done
> ./
> dists/sarge/
> dists/sarge/Contents-i386.gz
> write failed on dists/sarge/Contents-i386.gz : Success
> rsync error: error in file IO (code 11) at receiver.c(243)
> rsync: connection unexpectedly closed (4260807 bytes read so far)
> rsync error: error in rsync protocol data stream (code 12) at
> io.c(151)

Several times in the last week I've seen the following at the end of my
rsync log:

rsync error: some files could not be transferred (code 23) at main.c(1045)

and today I got this:

receiving file list ...
rsync error: received SIGUSR1 or SIGINT (code 20) at rsync.c(229)

I'll bet you and I aren't the only ones having problems :|

Kevin