Howto: configuring SSH with pubkey auth and using SSH Agent

Hi,

setting up SSH with Public Key authentication. I know there's a lot of
those on the Internet already, but I think this one has to offer
something extra as it tackles interoperabilty between OpenSSH and
SSH.com and provides some scripts for setting up SSH Agent so that one
instance is reused for all of a user's sessions. This of course is not
just a shameful plug (is it?). I was kinda hoping some people would be
willing to proofread it so I can correct any errors and improve the text
where that might be needed.

The howto is available at

http://huizen.dto.tudelft.nl/devries/security/ssh2_pubkey_auth_config.html

My apologies if this is out of place.