Integrated ethernet driver for A7N8X mobo

Hello,

This may not be the best place but I would like to give a big vote of thanks to all the people involved in Debian for the super job they do.

Now, I have an Asus A7N8X board with an integrated ethernet connection (Nvidia MAC and Realtek 8201 PHY) and I am on Woody 3.0, and I hope that someone can point me in the right direction for the driver for it. I've searched the archives and I cannot find any reference to it in previous posts. I've visited the Nvidia site and there are some drivers for Mandrake and Redhat but none specifically for Debian. The source is also available so that remains a possibility but I would like to do it the easy way.

As usual all help will be greatly appreciated.

Ray Curd.