Re: hot boxes and power consumption

On Mon, 11 Aug 2003 tallison@tacocat.net wrote:

> It's now a good 10 degrees warmer than the rest of the house.

My own room stays at about 80, even in the winter.  Most winters I have
the window open a crack to keep the temperature sane.

One computer, one 21" monitor and one 17" monitor.

Summers are great fun, the 8K btu air conditioner for a 10x12 room is the
only thing that keeps me sane.

I went away on vacation, and outside temperature was 70, in my room was
95.  Next time I'll set the a/c to 88, and just pay the hydro bill without
complaining!  Imagine how warm in there it was when the temperature was 95
outside...

Mike