RE: [OT] Debian compatible GPS time receiver

> I am planning to have a GPS time receiver as time source for our time
> server in data center. Any recommendation   for any brands?
> Any horror
> stories? Time server will be a debian woody.

I don't have any experience with it myself, yet, but I expect the Trimble
AcuTime 2000 package to give good results and be relatively painless to get
set up. You will want to use the Trimble TSIP driver in the NTP
distribution. I successfully used it (the driver) with a Trimble Lassen SK-8
(IIRC) a couple of years ago.

Cheers,
Tobias