New unofficial links web browser packages

I recently started playing around with package maintenance, and ended up
packaging a third branch of the 'links' web browser development tree.
This one's named 'glinks'

Links version 2.1pre11 has the old character mode and all the features
therein, plus:

 * A GUI mode (Frame buffer and lightweight X11)
 * SSL support (links against openssl like links-ssl packages do)
 * Javascript support
 * More advanced bookmark system, history system
 * Other neat features

It makes for a nice light-weight alternative to browsers like mozilla and
konqueror, but beats the text-based browsing and limited feature sets of
other branches of the other linkses and lynxes.

Feel free to play with the source packages and the i386 binary .deb:
  http://www.rpi.edu/~brevde/links/

CC me in your replies, I'm not subscribed to debian-user.

P.S., I'm not sure how compatible all the openssl/links licenses are, so
not filing an ITP.
--
  Eugene Brevdo
  ebrevdo@fastmail.fm