Re: Obnoxious autoresponders was:Re: Out of Office AutoReply: how NOT to work with debian

* Johann Koenig (explosive@att.net) wrote:
> I got that one too, but it was only right after I posted. /me thinks.
> Alright, now it makes sense. I went through the message I replied to
> looking for any reference to the person I got the message from, thinking
> I might have cc'd them by mistake. Nope, guess it looks like someone is
> just being an idiot.

If we're lucky, the system'll be smart enough to only send one message
to each address it receives from - if not, the poor bastard's server
must be melting under the strain.

iain

(saves us doing it for him, i suppose...)

--
wh33, y1p33 3tc.

"If sharing a thing in no way diminishes it, it is not rightly owned if it is
not shared." -St. Augustine