Re: after upgrade man-db seg faults

On Sun, Aug 10, 2003 at 09:00:11AM -0400, John Covici wrote:
> Hi.  After upgrading to 2.4.1-12 of man-db it seg faults in the
> cron.daily script at the start-stop-daemon line.

2.4.1-12, really? I know that there was a problem with the woody
backport but was not aware of anything in unstable. Do you know how to
build man-db from source and apply gdb to it? If not, mail me and I'll
walk you through it; I want to fix this.

BTW, filing a bug report is better than mailing debian-user for this
sort of thing. It happens that I read debian-user but many maintainers
don't.

Cheers,

--
Colin Watson (man-db maintainer)              [cjwatson@flatline.org.uk]