AfterStep theme install probs.

   I downloaded and untarred a number of themes in
~/GNUstep/Library/AfterStep/themes/[themename]
but have been unable to open them after updatingAfterStep's theme menu via
Start-->Desktop-->Update Startmenu
and selecting
Start-->Desktop-->Theme

I'm conscious of two errors ...

(1) Unfamiliar with AfterStep I clicked the 'Create Theme' button on the menu, entering six of the untarred theme-names before I realised this was incorrect.
They are now the only ones to come up in the theme menu but do not open
any of the installed themes. Which file do I go to to delete them ?
Could this be why the other installed themes are also inoperative ?

(2) The theme 'blueMetal' was the only one not to package its files correctly
( tar tzvf [filename]) so I created /blueMetal, cd'd there and untarred.
Something strange happened and I can't find /blueMetal or 'blueMetal*gz'
I'll have to keep trying 'find -name blueMetal* -print' ....

but more fundamentally, I don't understand why the installed themes don't work.

Adam Bogacki,
afb@paradise.net.nz