boot image on distribution CD1

Hi,

I am trying to make my own distribution CD with just the packages i have
downloaded.

I have created my own mirror with apt-move and thought the easiest way
to make a distribution disk would be copy this plus the 'core' files
from the official distribution disk.

To make it bootable i need to know what boot image the official
distribution disk uses when it boots. I have done a search of the
documentation and can't find this information.

I would be grateful if someone would enlighten me.

By the way, as a recent convert to Debian from Mandrake i think the
Debian packaging system is fantastic!!!

--
Simon Matthews <s.matthews@alcotech.com.au>