Re: How to clean/align printer cartridges in Debian?

Kent West <westk@acu.edu> escribió:

I seem to remember from back in my Windows days there were some tools in the "Toolbox" to do such things as align the ink cartridges or clean them. Is there such a means in Debian to accomplish this?

Dragón wrote:

I apologize about the other wandering message.

As far as I know `pup' may do part of the job, you can try it on.

Thanks for the tip, but pup only works with like three printers, the HP Deskjet 1000C not being one of them. Thanks anyway.

--
Kent West (westk@acu.edu)