Re: /dev/dsp

Hi there,

Please check if your sound drivers have loaded successfully. If you have root
access then do a cat /dev/dsp from root. You should see a flow of weird
chars. If it says device not found then your sound modules haven't loaded up.
If it works fine as root then there's a permission problem probably.

Hope this helps. Good luck

Bye for now