Re: Mailserver suggestions?

On Thu, Aug 07, 2003 at 04:01:36PM +0200, Willem-Jan Meijer wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I want to setup a mailserver, so I was messing around with sendmail and
> fetchmail,
> but I can't get it working and documentations isn't very clear. Is there a
> easy-to-
> setup-configure-and-maintain-all-in-one mailserver for debian? Or can
> someone help
> me with configuring sendmail and fetchmail?
>
> Kind regards,
>
> -WJ

Sendmail is very complicated - that's the problem with a system that has
been around for so long, and has had to cope with so many configurations.
I recommend you try exim instead, which is a little more user-friendly
to configure.

It would help if you told us:
o Exactly what you want to do.
o Exactly what isn't working.