Re: Debian way to make lmsensors working with kernel 2.6 ?

> I can at least tell you that you're probably not going to have much
> luck with the Debian lm-sensors-source and i2c-source packages.  You
> might have luck with the current userspace packages, but I'll get
> around to packaging lm-sensors 2.8.0 soon and then you'll be unhappy
> (they changed the module ABI, but the modules only compile against 2.4
> kernels).
>
> What exactly is failing?  sensors-detect?  You might be able to edit
> the script directly and fix it, it's just perl.  Otherwise, you'll
> probably have more luck talking to the lm-sensors team directly.  See
> the upstream home page at http://secure.netroedge.com/~lm78/.
>
> --
> David Maze         dmaze@debian.org      http://people.debian.org/~dmaze/
> "Theoretical politics is interesting.  Politicking should be illegal."
> 	-- Abra Mitchell

yes, i read that about sensors 2.8 on the web site
what doesn't work is that sensors and sensors-detect read in /proc but new i2c have moved that in /sys
I think only editing the perl script is not sufficient, but I will ask to the devel  ;)

thanks for your help

Web/Wap : www.netcourrier.com
Téléphone/Fax : 08 92 69 00 21 (0,34 ? TTC/min)
Minitel: 3615 NETCOURRIER (0,15 ? TTC/min)