Re: Lilo Problems OT

On Wed, August 06 at  2:46 AM EDT
Paul Johnson <baloo@ursine.ca> wrote:

>> Please CC me on any responses as I'm not subscribed to this list.
>Either set Mail-Followup-To: yourself or don't request it.

Paul - for future reference - what if one requests CC's because it
sometimes takes hours (12 or more) for one to see posts on the lists due
to listserv (or whatever handles this) being slow?  I didn't see that
one referenced in the link you posted.  And I am not sure all mailers
allow a user to*easily* set a Mail-Followup_To: header.

Shawn Lamson