--purge when package already gone ?

 Hi,
 Slrn is gone a long time ago on my small server, but cron.weekly
complains it is not there. I could rm the script, but that's not 'clean'.
I'd like to do a 'apt-get remove --purge', but apt-get doesn't want to.
Any way through the standard tools ?
 (And how could it occur ? I installed slrn through Debian packages)

/etc/cron.weekly/slrn:
/etc/cron.weekly/slrn: /usr/sbin/slrn_getdescs: No such file or directory
run-parts: /etc/cron.weekly/slrn exited with return code 127

tartine:/etc/cron.weekly# ll slrn
-rwxr-xr-x    1 root     root          334 Oct  8  1998 slrn

 Thanks !

--
Christophe Courtois - Ostwald, Alsace, France
http://www.courtois.cc/ - Clé PGP : 0F33E837