Re: [OT] Utility to lookup hosts on an IP address

At 2003-08-03T13:47:37Z, Hall Stevenson <hallstevenson@mindspring.com> writes:

> Is there a tool along the lines of nslookup, dig, host, and so on that can
> list what websites, i.e. domain names, are hosted on a particular IP
> address ??

No.  I am fairly certain that there is not HTTP header that will cause a
webserver to give a list of hosted domains.  If there was, I'm sure that it
would be disabled by default on pretty much ever webserver (except probably
IIS, which would also list the access password).
--
Kirk Strauser