Re: exim to exim4 smarthost question

On Fri, Aug 01, 2003 at 04:23:36AM -0700, Paul Johnson wrote:

> What would the exim4 equivilent of this?
>
> (in the Routers section)
>
> smarthost:
>   driver = domainlist
>   transport = remote_smtp
>   domains = aol.com:netscape.net:furworld.org
>   route_list = * smtp.comcast.net byname

I don't know if this is what you need, but here's my smarthost
definition.. it was patched from my exim.conf by "exim2exim4" or
whatever the automatic updater was called..

Not looking at the docs, but I believe that the "no_more" statement is
to flag the end of the router section, and is not part of the smarthost
definition.

smarthost:
  driver = manualroute
  domains = ! +local_domains
  route_list = * mail.duo-county.com bydns
  transport = remote_smtp
  no_more