Re: Nagios cgi login fails

	If the error is not being able to see that status of any of your
devices you have configured then you need to check the permissions on
cgi.cfg and htpasswd.users in /etc/nagios to make sure they are owned by
'nagios' and in the 'www-data' group with atleast 0640 permissions...

	This is one of several problems I have in a 1.1-1.1 package of Nagios
as I'm working to get the Nagios-plugins 1.3.1-1 ready for upload to the
mirrors... I'm just waiting to hear back from Turbo if he wants me to
upload as an NMU after testing it myself or forward to him and let him
deal with uploading... Unfortunately the Nagios-plugins will have a
problem installing until Nagios package is fixed thus the reason I have
not uploaded the plugins yet...

	Regards,
	Jeremy T. Bouse