Re: php and suexec on debian

Yves Goergen wrote:

maybe this doesn't help you with suexec, but i don't use php+suexec anymore. i switched to suphp (www.suphp.org), which runs as apache module (apache 1 only) and runs the php binary with a configurable uid/gid and php config file. that works fine, is easy to set up and does its job :)

well, why not, but if I have to compile apache, I'd rather stick with suexec, which works fine for me when I configure it my way...

but thanx anyway, maybe I'll give it a try, (when I'll see a greater version number on the homepage.... ;) )

--
Administrateur systèmes et réseaux | +33 (0)4-76-44-50-50 | Business & Decision.Eolas | http://www.eolas.fr | ------------------------------------|----------------------|