second try at voodoo v and hardware rendering

Hello

I have details of a second try at getting hardware rendering for
a voodoo v card here -> http://www.skink.net/~davis/docs

My basic problem is that in the past, I had hardware rendering enabled.  After
a rebuild of the computer and reinstall I can no longer get dri to work.
My X log says I have dri enabled.  My glxinfo output says I don't have
hardware rendering.  I'm at a loss.  Please help.

--
Happy Trails

John F. Davis
ABC #6334 1992 R100GSPD                    Durham, North Carolina
http://www.skink.net