Re: evolution - how to enable spell check

On Wed, 2003-07-30 at 14:24, Bret Comstock Waldow wrote:
> On Wed, 2003-07-30 at 01:08, Greg Folkert wrote:
>
> >  aptitude install libaspell15 aspell gnome-spell
> >
> > Will get you aspell, aspell-en (ia, ib and ic versions), pspell and
> > gnome-spell
>
> I followed this.  It added 'gnome-spell' to my install, saying the
> others were already up to date.
>
> When I go into the spelling configuration tab in Evolution, there are no
> languages listed for me to select, and there's no spelling checking
> happening in my mail windows.
>
> Any ideas?

Waving dead chickens.  Getting it to work reliably in Evo is a real
black art...

| Ron Johnson, Jr.        Home: ron.l.johnson@cox.net             |
| Jefferson, LA  USA                                              |
| "I'm not a vegetarian because I love animals, I'm a vegetarian  |
|  because I hate vegetables!"                                    |
|    unknown                                                      |