Re: Kernel 2.6.0-test2,Nvidia and The story of the missing X :)

Hi there,

Thanks a lot for your help.

Have gotten the kernel to work with the nv driver for the moment, will try the
patch for the Nvidia driver.

> about /dev/ttySX => I have the same problem  ;)

You need to say Yes to Character/Serial Drivers/8250/16550 and compatible
serial support. By default this is switched to No.

Now all I need is Sound and the Scroll wheel on my mouse to work.

Thanks once again.
Bye