Re: evolution - how to enable spell check

I gather pspell is part of Debian 'base' package.

Anyway I've just followed the install instructions and apt-getted
aspell-en (I couldn't find aspell-en_gb) and gnome-spell and when I
compose a new e-mail with incorrect spelling it underlines any doubtful
word in red. This happens without me editting properties or anything.

I hope this helps you.

John