Re: Printing in Mozilla unstable

On Sun, Jul 27, 2003 at 04:51:38PM +0200, Jan Willem Stumpel wrote:
> Are any "unstable" users on this list able to print (or even to
> "print preview") from Mozilla? Any special tricks to make this work?

What's so hard?  The only thing I had to deal with was that Mozilla
generates garbage Postscript that locks up or does other interesting things
to a variety of printers.

Known bug, endlessly reported.  They say to use xprint.  I'm not going to
use xprint just for one application.

Running Mozilla's generated Postscript through ps2ps before sending it to
the printer is all that's required to solve the mechanical jams it causes.

Now... as for YOU... does everyone here get to *guess* what your actual
failure is, or will you be getting around to describing it?

Or did you really want the one word "yes" as the answer to your question?

--
 Marc Wilson |     Abandon the search for Truth; settle for a good
 msw@cox.net |     fantasy.