Re: java vm plugin under mozilla/galeon?

 --- Micha Feigin <michf@math.tau.ac.il> escribió:

> I checked that its pointing correctly:
>
> /usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/javaplugin_oji.so ->
> /etc/alternatives/javaplugin_oji.so
>
> and
>
> /etc/alternatives/javaplugin_oji.so ->
> /usr/lib/j2se/1.3/jre/plugin/i386/mozilla/javaplugin_oji.so
>
> and still mozilla and galeon don't seem to recognize the java plugin. It
> is recognising the other plugins in the directory. This also happend
> with java j2re 1.4.1.
> Could mozplugger be causing this?

Make sure that your version of the JRE/JDK was compile with the same version of
GCC as your browser.  For example, mozilla 1.3.1 (from unstable) is compile
with gcc 3.2, so you need the Java package compiled with gcc 3.2, and not the
one compiled with gcc 2.95.

-Roberto

Yahoo! Messenger - Nueva versión GRATIS
http://messenger.yahoo.es