Re: DISK BOOT FAILURE

On Sun, 2003-07-27 at 18:11, Debian User wrote:
> bios still sees both drives ... i think the hardware is still working.
>
> i re-lilo-ed without success. I still have to boot from the floopy.

You finally mention the reason for your OP (original post): your
computer had a power failure. I think that the backup drives is hosed
and that if your remove the drive and change the main drive to 'single'
or 'single/master' mode you will see the problem fixed. That would be my
best guess.
> what is IIRC?
If I Recall Correctly

Other common email abreviations: