Apache Problems (please help)!

Hello:

Any help that anyone can give me or if you can at least point me in the
right direction I would really appreciate it.
I installed libapache-mod-ssl last week and I haven't been able to get
it to work. I got to the section in the readme file (from the
libapache-mod-ssl documentation) that said:

" If you don't have a virtual host but just one default server, you
   should call this new virtualhost <VirtualHost _default_:443>."

This is after I had made the certificate and key, and chosen a
passphrase. So I went to the httpd.conf and all I did was add this
block:

<VirtualHost _default_:443>
	<IfModule mod_ssl.c>
		SSLEngine on
		SSLCertificateFile    /etc/apache/ssl.crt/server.crt
		SSLCertificateKeyFile /etc/apache/ssl.key/server.key
		<Files ~ "\.(cgi|shtml)$">
    			SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
		</Files>
		<Directory "/usr/lib/cgi-bin">
    			SSLOptions +StdEnvVars
		</Directory>
		SetEnvIf User-Agent ".*MSIE.*" nokeepalive
ssl-unclean-shutdown

	</IfModule>
</VirtualHost>

So then when it was time to stop and start apache, I did it through
Webmin and this is what I got:

Failed to start apache:
Starting web server: apacheApache/1.3.26 mod_ssl/2.8.9 (Pass Phrase
Dialog)
Some of your private key files are encrypted for security reasons. In
order to read them you have to provide us with the pass phrases.

Server 192.168.1.8:443 (RSA)