Re: WindowMaker 'applications menu' not working.

On Sun, 27 Jul 2003 21:29:17 +1000
Adam Bogacki <afb@paradise.net.nz> wrote:

> Thanks Rodney.
>
> I tried running 'genmenu' as root but Tux replied
> 'no such program'. I tried apt-installing it (Debian unstable) but
> received the message 'cannot find program'.
>
> Where does one source 'genmenu'. Should I add something to
> /etc/apt/sources.list ?
>
> Cheers,
>
> Adam Bogacki,
> afb@paradise.net.nz

I found it via freshmeat. It's precompiled, and can be placed anywhere.
I place in ~/home/bin, so it creates my personalized windowmaker menu.
That, along with wmakerconf, you can create your own menu items, and
sort them any way you choose.

--
Rodney D. Myers <rdmyers@pe.net>	Registered Linux User #96112
ICQ#:     AIM#:       YAHOO: