Re: DISK BOOT FAILURE

i'll give lilo another shot. this all happened after a power failure
.. my ups didn't do it's job by keeping the line voltage up.

both disks were working fine until the power failure. of course,
this problem could have been there for some time as it was 180 some
odd days since i last reboot this particular machine.

.