Re: PDF viewing and such

> > On Fri, Jul 25, 2003 at 02:12:46PM -0400, Aaron wrote:
> > > I am wondering what everyone here uses to view PDF files in Linux
> > > these days? I do use text2pdf for instances where I only care about
> > > the textual content, but copying the PDF to OS X or Windows to view it
> > > in Reader is getting cumbersome. Recommendations?

Yet another solution is to use Adobe's Acrobat Reader for Linux.
http://download.adobe.com/pub/adobe/acrobatreader/unix/5.x/linux-507.tar.gz

Alternatively, you can add one of the following lines to your
/etc/apt/source.list (depending on what you're running), and then
apt-get update; apt-get install acroread
(There's also an acroread-plugin package so you can view PDF's in
Mozilla / Konq / Old Netscape)

deb http://marillat.free.fr/ stable main
deb http://marillat.free.fr/ testing main
deb http://marillat.free.fr/ unstable main

--
Nathan Poznick <poznick@conwaycorp.net>

Idolatry is in a man's own thought, not in the opinion of another. -
John Selden