Attach "Post-It" notes to .PDF files

In Acrobat Exchange for Windoze, there is the capability to add small yellow "Post-It" notes to annotate the document you are reading. This is a very useful way to review and correct almost finished documents without changing any of the original content.

Does anyone know of a way to achieve the same functionality in Linux? I have downloaded the free Linux Acrobat reader from Adobe, but it's not in there (or at least I cant find it).

Thanks in advance,

--
Cheers,

  .~.