Apache:mod_ssl:Error: Private key not found.

Hello list:

I just finished the installation of libapache-mod-ssl and everything
seems to have gone ok until I configured httpd.conf to recognize
mod_ssl. I tried to stop and start apache as the mod_ssl "readme"
documentation says to do at the end of the configuration, but when I try
to start apache again I get the following error:

Failed to start apache:
Starting web server: apacheApache/1.3.26 mod_ssl/2.8.9 (Pass Phrase
Dialog)
Some of your private key files are encrypted for security reasons.
In order to read them you have to provide us with the pass phrases.

Server 192.168.1.8:443 (RSA)