Need GNU-based live CD [WAS - Re: Important!]

Henning Moll wrote:

On Wednesday 23 July 2003 23:59, rayhab wrote:
I need to get an operating system to fit on one rw cd.
You can try knoppix. It's based on debian. For more information look at
http://www.knopper.net/knoppix/index-en.html

There you will also find information where to get iso-images...

Regards
Henning

And if you need to trim it down, Knoppix still makes a great starting point. I second Henning's suggestion.

btw, many users on this list will automatically toss out HTML-formatted mail, as well as mail with uninformative subject lines. I only mention this so that in the future you can avoid losing potential readers of your posts.

--
Kent