Re: java vm plugin under mozilla/galeon?

 --- Micha Feigin <michf@math.tau.ac.il> escribió:
> How do I enable the java vm plugin?
>
> I tried installing both suns jre1.4 and the debian packages of
> balckdown's j2sdk, both of which claim to supply a java plugin but its
> still doesn't seem to be recognised.
> Plugin doesn't appear under mozilla's installed plugin page under the
> help menu.
>
> Thanx

as root, execute 'ln -s
/usr/local/j2sdk1.4.1/jre/plugin/i386/mozilla/javaplugin_oji.so
/usr/lib/mozilla/plugins/javaplugin_oji.so' and then restart Mozilla

(change the directory of your JRE install if necessary)

-Roberto

Yahoo! Messenger - Nueva versión GRATIS
http://messenger.yahoo.es