Re: SMTP AUTH with Postfix and SASL

Sorry, no hints from me. But I think I'm having the exact same
problem with my setup except that I'm using sendmail.

Here's a tip for Debian MTA package maintainers: Many people
who want an MTA running are going to want SMTP-AUTH and TLS.
These should be configured and enabled by default. I don't see
how it would hurt those people that don't need to do SMTP-AUTH
to have it enabled. And its far, far easier to disable or
break this functionality than it is to enable it.

Todd is helping me out with my problem. If we can help
me come to a solution then I will pass that info along
to you since I think it will be relevant.

Thanks,