Re: rmnologin in rc$.d

Thanks for all replies, , they were very helpful! I got confused by the
rm at the beginning of nologin and couldn't find a man page for it. Then I
got lazy and asked about makedev and quotarpc also, instead of reading the
manpages.

So I will leave nologin and makedev alone but I think I will remove
quotarpc and see what happends.

I installed the quota pakage, could that be where quotarpc comes from?

Thanks again for all help, it's very comforting knowing that this list
exists for a newbie like me!

/Jimmy