rpc.mountd: authenticated mount request from (null):751

  I believe that after installing nfs-common and nfs-kernel-server, both
with version 1:1.0.3-2 (from unstable), I get in the syslog:

    rpc.mountd: authenticated mount request from (null):751

where previously it showed the host name instead of null. However it
might have nothing to do with the new nfs-* packages, I can't tell.
  Other then those 2 nfs-* packages the system is running testing.

  Are other people seeing it too? Should I modify my configuration in
some way or does indeed this looks like a bug? It seems that other then
that NFS is working as before.
--

    Shaul Karl, shaulka@bezeqint.n e t