Shared address book for Outlook?

I'm looking for software to set up a shared address book (names, email addresses, postal addressess, telephone numbers, etc) that can be used by Outlook and Outlook Express. I suspect that ldap will be a part of the solution, but haven't found a simple way of setting up and editing the address book. Ideally I'd like a web-based interface that would allow creation of new entries and modification of existing entries. Is there such a package? (Not that it matters, but I'm running fetchmail / exim / courier-imap and pop3.)

(Don't suggest changing the clients, I was lucky to get a linux server; we're almost exclusively Microsoft.)

Thanks,

Randy Orrison