Re: OT: why I don't want CCs

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 18:48:18 -0600
"Jamin W. Collins" <jcollins@asgardsrealm.net> wrote:
> And none of that requires the MUA to support SMTP.  Take a look at
> nullmailer, seems like a good fit for your above description.

    Quite the contrary, you, and others, have failed to explain why mail is
the only client that is not expected to talk to its servers directly.  All
other clients do so.

> Apples and oranges, but ideally an MUA doesn't need POP or IMAP support
> no.

    Again, incorrect.  Go read my previous message about the limitations and
complications of the chain method when dealing with multiple incoming and
outgoing paths that must remain separate.