Re: phpMyAdmin

On Wed, 16 Jul 2003 09:32:45 -0600
"Didier Caamano" <blood_omen_666@hotmail.com> wrote:

> I'm having problems connecting to mysql using phpMyAdmin, locally I'm
> able to connect to mysql, using the user name and password, but when I
> try to use phpMyAdmin, with the same name and password, it does not
> work.

Unless there's a trick I don't know about, you have to use the username
"root" and the appropriate password. Also if you don't have a root
password set for MySQL, you'll need to set one before it will let you
login.

HTH,
Jacob

-----
GnuPG Key: 1024D/16377135

In a world without fences, who needs Gates?
http://www.linux.org/