apt-get error messages

Hi,

I'm fine tuning my sources.list file and get the following error
message.

The presence of CDs in the file seems to create a problem for
apt-get update. The CDs were added with apt-cdrom, and are present
in both the sources.list and /var/lib/apt/cdroms.list files.

But the second problem is probably the more serious since it cannot
build the dependancy tree.

What's the problem here?

	bill

Failed to fetch cdrom:['Libranet GNU/Linux 1.9
CD1']/archive/Packages  Please use apt-cdrom to make this CD
recognized by APT. apt-get update cannot be used to add new CDs
Reading Package Lists...

E: Dynamic MMap ran out of room
E: Error occured while processing pentium-builder (NewVersion1)
E: Problem with MergeList
/var/lib/apt/lists/debian.yorku.ca_debian_dists_testing_main_binary
-i386_Packages

E: The package lists or status file could not be parsed or opened.