Re: Perhaps you can help

Ragga wrote:
I saw your thread on the driver page regarding a tv card that you were trying to find more info for or were trying to find drivers for. I have a similar card. Did you ever find the drivers? If so, please attach to a reply or email me with info where I can find the drivers. Thanks. I am Ragga.
www.corner.net/ragga <http://www.corner.net/ragga>
Wow.... are these spammer-dudes getting smart or what! There was probably a 60% chance that I would have replied to this if it came to my normal email... Just plain scary (eventhough I have "mozilla-junk-mail-protection")!

--
Harshwardhan Nagaonkar
Electrical Engineering Sysop