Re: KDE unmount->eject?

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003, Christof Hurschler wrote:

>is there a way to automatically mount and unmount cd's or zip drives in KDE
>without having to resort to the supermount patch?

Dunno, but...

>I find it anoying to have to unmount before I can eject.  What is really
>annoying is when konquerer blocks a cd drive even though the directory isn't
>even being displayed in an active windowy anymore.  Is this a bug?

Yes, AFAIK it is well known. I think it was fixed in releases after
3.0.5a, I haven't seen it lately, at least (but then, I'm not using konqi
a lot). What version is it that you're using?

Cheers,

Kjetil
--
Kjetil Kjernsmo
Recent astrophysics graduate                  Problems worthy of attack