Re: rsync or wget?

On Sat, 12 Jul 2003, Paul Johnson wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 12, 2003 at 06:24:55AM +1000, bob parker wrote:
> > I believe that ftp servers these days all support resume, no idea about
> > http.
> This is true of unix ftp servers.  The same can't be said about
> Windows ones.

Not sure about the Microsoft FTP Server, but WarFTPd does support
resume without a problem, last time I used it.

(No link to the horrid ftp client with a simliar name popular in ftp
circles, AFAIK)

~ Jesse Meyer

--
         icq: 34583382 / msn: dasunt@hotmail.com / yim: tsunad

   "We are what we pretend to be, so we must be careful about what we
    pretend to be." - Kurt Vonnegut Jr : Mother Night