Re: Automatic Installation of Debian Systems

Christian Langner wrote:
Hi,

we want to have an automatioc installation system for our computers.
The dream is, you put it on and it installs itself with all packages and perhaps with our own config-files, you type only the name and the IP.
The process should run non-interactiv.

I know there are many of imaging tools out there, but we want to have also patches and newer versions of programs, and we won't make every day one new image.

So has anyone experiences with this problem ?

	Many greetings
Christian

Try the program called "system-imager". It is a good package and has auto-install capability too. I think you will like it!

Also for what its worth -- http://www.systemimager.org

HTH,
--
Harshwardhan Nagaonkar