what happened to freeswan?

Rene isn't answering my mails. What happened to the FreeS/WAN kernel
patches? kernel-patch-freeswan-ext is gone, and
kernel-patch-freeswan is back to 1.96 (with 1.99 being the current
version). Moreover, freeswan-modules-source seems to be new.

I hope that Debian doesn't expect people to run FreeS/WAN only as
a module. Most of my productive machines don't have module support,
so I'd be doomed.

`. `'`

Invalid PGP subkeys? Use subkeys.pgp.net as keyserver!