Re: I have a problem with this list

On Fri, 2003-06-27 at 14:06, Colin Watson wrote:
> murphy, a.k.a. lists.debian.org, has been having some major problems
> over the last day or two. Just wait a while for things to clear.

I am curious, what sort of problems ? I remember murphy having some
problems a while ago as well although that might have been just that it
was unable to cope with the volume.

For someone who runs debian or a few machine and always thought of these
things as generally unbreakable esp if configured and managed by
professionals, it would be nice to know the kind of problems one could
face in a high availability server with high load.

Thanks,

Shri

Shri Shrikumar       U R Byte Solutions           Tel:   0845 644 4745
I.T. Consultant	     Edinburgh, Scotland          Mob:   0773 980 3499
                     Web: www.urbyte.com          Email: shri@urbyte.com