Re: Change window manager to blackbox

In article <8nCe.8nz.3@gated-at.bofh.it>,  Rob VanFleet wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 12, 2003 at 07:37:21PM +1200, Paul William wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> I would like to use blackbox as my defualt window manager, I cant figure
>> out how to do this.
>
> "update-alternatives --config x-window-manager" should do the trick.

Is there a complete list of the Debian-specific administration commands
someplace?  Now and then I run into one here, or in the FAQ.
     dpkg-divert?
     update-alternatives?
Makes me (a long time unix user, more recently Debian user) wonder what
else I've been forcing that I should be doing The Debian Way.

Cameron